Monday, July 15, 2013

ConsciousBox Review

This is by far one of the best boxes I've received so far.

Package is deceptively on the smaller side but I noticed quickly just how heavy it was. And it was truly a Box of Awesome! The really neat thing about ConsciousBox is that they offer three different options - Regular, Vegan, and Gluten-Free. For some of you this would really be helpful! Even the Regular one is focused on healthier options for life, body, and home.

This subscription is $19.95 per month, and that includes the shipping. At the time that I ordered, code FIRSTBOXFREE reduced the cost to $8.95 for shipping. (Which I thought was high, until I received this box!).

This month's box contained the following:
  •  Last Round All Natural Hangover Support - looking forward to trying this after one of Meltini's parties ;)
  • MRM Hydration Factor- I'm always looking for good hydration options for my husband since he works out in the 100+ degree Texas heat and humidity.
  • Ultima Replenisher Everyday Health Drink - another product I'm glad for my husband to try to stay hydrated with
  • Organic Flavrz Fruit Punch All Natural Liquid Drink Mix Energize - The kids and I are totally addicted to the Crystal Light liquid water additions, and I've been really looking foward to trying these natural ones. I was SO happy to see these in my box that I cheered!
  • Skout Gluten-Free, Organic Trailbar Apple and Cinnamon- This looks pretty tasty and I'm always looking for healthy and quick snack options
  • Orgain Healthy Kids Organic Nutritional Shake - full size and heavy! My youngest stole it and said it was delicious!
  • Equal Exchange Fair Trade and Organic Chocolate - teeny tiny bars of chocolate, but in my opinion that's the best way to enjoy them. Just a little treat. Taste and consistency were excellent, even though they arrived in triple digit heat!
  • Qbel Whole grain Minty Mint Wafers - these looked, and tasted - awesome!
  • Stash Tea Organic Very Berry Herbal Tea - we actually got the Chocolate Orange flavor. I'm not really a fan of the sheer amount of tea bags we are getting, but we happen to love Stash and these will go to use.
  • Clean Ethics Bottle Bright Water Bottle Cleaner- I know it's not really the intent, but I am the queen of accidentally leaving my travel coffee cup in the van. For a few days. Ew. Maybe I've finally found a solution to that problem?..
  • Episencial Soothing Cream - I have a little patch of eczema on my elbow that is crying out for relief from this cream. It helped! It's a packet enough to get a few days treatment out of, so we'll see how well it does.
  • Ecover Automatic Dishwasher Tablets - I already ran one load of dishes with this and am impressed! They look much better than the Finish I've been using. I'll be using the second tablet to complete my trial, and then I think I'm switching to this brand!
  •  Nordic Naturals DHA Xtra - I'm not really sure what these are for, and given the medications we are on, I play it safe with supplements. Look for these to appear in the Lela Rose Bag of Awesome.
  • Similasan 100% Natural Computer Eye Relief Drops - I was happily surprised to find these (or even that they are made). I love the brand, and I know my eyes could use the relief at times.
  • Epic Dental Fresh Fruit Xylitol Mints- again small, ala the chocolate, but just the right amount! We'll be looking for the full size version. Good flavor, too.
  • Eco-Gecko Wooden Cutlery - this is a really cool wooden spoon. However, it's very small, and for awhile we couldn't figure out if it was supposed to go with something in the box. It's a stand-alone "sample" and a product of it's own. Could be a nice addition for school lunches, depending on price.
Whew, so that's it! Again I was really impressed with this box. The packaging was also very nicely done and a joy to open to reveal the cool things awaiting us. 

Verdict for $9 - A++++++. We are keeping this subscription!

No comments:

Post a Comment